BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 10, 2015

vicious love

heard the song from new found glory and i was like, yeah -- this is sort of my kind of story. haha. these are the verses of the song.

Couples on their backs in the park
Lay on blankets bought
On a date the day before
A routine I’ve been longing for
I can’t help but to glance
From the corner of my resentful eyes
I guess it’s all perspective but
It’s you I never get enough
We’re always far apart


When I go out alone
And see them sharing meals
Like Lady and the Tramp
Hate their loving eyes
Wishing it was you and I
Add tip to my receipt
Fold it up behind a picture of us
I guess it’s all perspective but
Together though we rarely touch
Hard not to fall apart


i don't really like the word vicious 'cause it sounds so disturbing and hurtful and violent. but i can really relate to the lyrics, there were times that when i'm alone i wish my lover was there, most of the time there were couples who was also in the same area and i just go all bitter. i also get this in watching couples on social media from happy i go to "magbulag gihapon mo" and "walay forever" but the truth is that i just wanna do those things with my lover, picnics, long walks, dates, eating sessions, travelling, adventures you know learning about each others what not. we don't go out much, and it't not like i am so into going out, just that it feels great to see the sun with someone.


but we were not the same as before though, we share so many sweet messages then but now we are not even sending each other messages. i just miss the old times. but anyway, i'm still happy about our relationship, i don't want another person. i just want him and need him.


guess i'll just have to live with this all. this is what i have chosen to do.

to just be inlove with him.

0 comments: