BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2:59

it's almost 3 and i don't feel like sleeping.
what's there to write? hmm..
i've just watched 2 movies
and they have great lessons *really.
it's PARANORMAN and THE SPACE BETWEEN
you should watch it (if you haven`t)
_____________________
 so here i go
hear it flow
like magic tomato
ohh! it rhymes! HAHA!
 ____________________

how do i begin? i suck in introductions. lol *seriously i get too carried away! and i don't know what to write but i'll write anything anyway *as if anyone reads this*.lol. so i have witten a song for my friend about her friend that became her worst enemy.

here's the link for the video she did while singing XD
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=264440483683402

Up up and away, there are million reasons to stay but u chose to stay away.
We grew apart now we don't know how to start, this is the saddest part.
Like a broken glass we cant glue it back together.
Because when u threw it all, u threw me, u threw me.

I wish u remember the times.
I wish u remember that ill always be here for u.
Even if the sky turns dark and the shadows hold me.
Whatever you say, whatever you do.
Ill be here.. staying/waiting for you.


the song is not done yet (and i don't know why she posted that unfinished, i told her to wait till it's done but lol, she didn't wait D:) but i was kinda happy that i have made this from scrap hahaha! chords to lyrics. but my guitar skills are SUPER STIFFY! not NOOB. STIFFY! hahaha. lol. the saddest part you see is thaaaaaat she didn't gave me credits for it. she didn't and it hurts D: but it's ok though i can get over this soon. lol, NAGSAKIT AKONG HEART. but you should never tell anyone about this, let's keep this as a secret. OUR secret. do i make myself clear? they should never know -- what we know.

PS: i think i wrote this while thinking of my FATHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER! looooooool. just like my other song (go!) that you haven't heard yet!!.. hahahahaha boom! you'll hear it soon.. sooooon soooooon soooooooon. MAYBE 

i should really start doing my projects 'coz i have to see my Bheybi Love and i have to finish everything @jan.3 so jaa! matta ashita! i think i will post something here soon! XD haha another song perhaps? Jk. jaa matta neeee!

0 comments: